Confocal fluorescence laser scanning microscope
- High quality imaging by confocal microscopy /
Compatible to standard microscope body
- Easy and intuitive user interface / Excellent performance to price ratio
- Customizable configuration for special experiments / Compact size
Confocal microscope - 3D measurement
- High resolution nondestructive optical 3D measurement
- Surface roughness measurement / Real time confocal imaging / Various optical zoom
- Powerful analysis algorithm / Easy and intuitive software
Digital fluorescence microscope
- Fully automated inverted fluorescence microscope /
5 color fluorescence imaging
- Bright field imaging / Automated X, Y, Z stage /
Automated filter wheel changer
- Slide glass, well plate, Petri dish compatible
Single laser micro Raman spectroscopy
- Personal benchtop Raman spectrometer / Built-in optical microscope
- Convenient dark room chamber /
Analysis of detected signal with library database
- Library management software / Raman mapping by stage scanning
Confocal Thermal Laser Microscope : CTRM700 will be exhibited at KCS 2020, held at the Gangwondo High-1 from Feb 12 to 14, 2020.
Nanoscope Systems will take part in The 49th KSCB winter conference. Confocal Laser Scanning Microscope : K1-Fluo is displayed and demonstrated on Jan 30 ~ 31, 2020 at The K-Hotel in Gyeong-ju.
Confocal Laser Scnning Microscope : "NS-3600" K1-Fluo" and Raman Spectrocopy : NS-Raman will be exhibited at 2019 KSM Annual Fall Conference, held at the The-K Gyungju Hotel i from Nov 14 to 15, 2019.