Confocal fluorescence laser scanning microscope
- High quality imaging by confocal microscopy /
Compatible to standard microscope body
- Easy and intuitive user interface / Excellent performance to price ratio
- Customizable configuration for special experiments / Compact size
Confocal microscope - 3D measurement
- High resolution nondestructive optical 3D measurement
- Surface roughness measurement / Real time confocal imaging / Various optical zoom
- Powerful analysis algorithm / Easy and intuitive software
Digital fluorescence microscope
- Fully automated inverted fluorescence microscope /
5 color fluorescence imaging
- Bright field imaging / Automated X, Y, Z stage /
Automated filter wheel changer
- Slide glass, well plate, Petri dish compatible
Single laser micro Raman spectroscopy
- Personal benchtop Raman spectrometer / Built-in optical microscope
- Convenient dark room chamber /
Analysis of detected signal with library database
- Library management software / Raman mapping by stage scanning
Nanoscope Systems will take part in The 35th Annual Meeting of KSOT/KEMS. Confocal Laser Scanning Microscope : K1-Fluo is displayed and demonstrated on Nov 4 ~ 5, 2019 at The ICC in Jeju.
Confocal Laser Scnning Microscope : NS-3500 and Raman Spectrocopy : NS-Raman will be exhibited at KSPE 2019, held at the Changwon Convention Center from Oct 30 to Nov 01, 2019.
Confocal Laser Scnning Microscope : NS-3500 and Raman Spectrocopy : NS-Raman will be exhibited at The KIM 2019, held at the EXCO from oct 24 to 25 , 2019.